Tuition per year is $21,000.00 (prorated amount per semester is $7,000.00 for full time students).
If you would like to be considered for scholarships, the following additional information will need to be received by the office in advance of discussing tuition:
- Registration fee of $250.00
- Parents must complete the Financial Aid form below
US Citizens with a High School Diploma or GED (must apply for financial government aid)
FAFSA Application (United States Citizens with a High School Diploma or GED only):
- www.fafsa.ed.gov (Our school code is 013814)
- It is advised to have both parent and student fill out the FAFSA at the same time.
- In order to complete the FAFSA, you will need both the parent’s and student’s current year tax return as well as other personal information (2014 Tax return for 15/16 FAFSA).
If you are eligible for Federal Financial Aid and in additional financial need and would like to apply for student loans, the forms needed include:
- Loan Application (www.studentloans.gov)
- Entrance counseling (on loan website)
- Master Promissory Note (on loan website)
- Loan Amount Request Form (available in our office)
The Yeshiva currently has a work-study program where a student may earn up to 4000 dollars towards his tuition by working various jobs in the yeshiva. The student will be asked to work up to 5 hours a week to fulfill his required work-study. If choosing this option the school will keep a credit card on file and charge it monthly if the student does not turn in to the office the requisite work study time sheets.